The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Hydrolases Are Present In
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Hydrolases Are Present In
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Hydrolases Are Present In
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Hydrolases Are Present In
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Hydrolases Are Present In
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Hydrolases Are Present In
Another thing to note is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Hydrolases Are Present In
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Hydrolases Are Present In
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.