While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes How They Work
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes How They Work
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes How They Work
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes How They Work
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes How They Work
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes How They Work
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes How They Work
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes How They Work
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.