While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Histamine
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Histamine
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Histamine
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Histamine
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Histamine
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Histamine
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Histamine
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Histamine
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.