While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Help You Poop
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Help You Poop
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Help You Poop
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Help You Poop
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Help You Poop
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Help You Poop
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Help You Poop
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Help You Poop
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.