Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
When we take in food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.