While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Help With Diarrhea
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Help With Diarrhea
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Help With Diarrhea
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Help With Diarrhea
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Help With Diarrhea
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Help With Diarrhea
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Help With Diarrhea
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Help With Diarrhea
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.