The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Help With Constipation
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.