Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Help Weight Loss
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.