Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Help To Speed Up
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Help To Speed Up
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Help To Speed Up
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Help To Speed Up
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Help To Speed Up
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Help To Speed Up
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Help To Speed Up
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Help To Speed Up
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.