The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Help Constipation
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Help Constipation
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Help Constipation
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Help Constipation
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Help Constipation
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Help Constipation
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Help Constipation
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Help Constipation
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.