While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Healthy Options
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Healthy Options
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Healthy Options
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Healthy Options
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Healthy Options
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Healthy Options
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Healthy Options
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Healthy Options
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.