The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Health Benefits
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Health Benefits
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Health Benefits
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Health Benefits
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Health Benefits
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Health Benefits
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Health Benefits
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Health Benefits
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.