While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Gerd
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Gerd
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Gerd
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Gerd
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Gerd
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Gerd
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Gerd
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Gerd
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.