The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Garden Of Life
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Garden Of Life
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Garden Of Life
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Garden Of Life
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Garden Of Life
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Garden Of Life
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Garden Of Life
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Garden Of Life
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.