The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes From Papaya
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes From Papaya
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes From Papaya
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes From Papaya
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes From Papaya
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes From Papaya
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes From Papaya
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes From Papaya
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.