Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with only water, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes From Pancreas
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes From Pancreas
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes From Pancreas
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes From Pancreas
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes From Pancreas
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes From Pancreas
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes From Pancreas
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes From Pancreas
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.