The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Women
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes For Women
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Women
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Women
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes For Women
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes For Women
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes For Women
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes For Women
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.