Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Weight Gain
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes For Weight Gain
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Weight Gain
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Weight Gain
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes For Weight Gain
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes For Weight Gain
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes For Weight Gain
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Weight Gain
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.