While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes For Vegans
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Vegans
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Vegans
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Vegans
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes For Vegans
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Vegans
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes For Vegans
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Vegans
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.