The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes For Pancreas
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Pancreas
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Pancreas
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Pancreas
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes For Pancreas
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes For Pancreas
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes For Pancreas
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Pancreas
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.