While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.