Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.