While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.