Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Humans
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Humans
When we eat food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Humans
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Humans
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes For Humans
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Humans
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes For Humans
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes For Humans
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.