Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Hiatal Hernia
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Hiatal Hernia
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Hiatal Hernia
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Hiatal Hernia
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes For Hiatal Hernia
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes For Hiatal Hernia
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes For Hiatal Hernia
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes For Hiatal Hernia
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.