The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Hashimoto’S
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Hashimoto’S
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Hashimoto’S
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine and should not be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Hashimoto’S
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes For Hashimoto’S
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Hashimoto’S
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes For Hashimoto’S
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes For Hashimoto’S
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.