The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes For Gut Health
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes For Gut Health
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Gut Health
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Gut Health
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes For Gut Health
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes For Gut Health
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes For Gut Health
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Gut Health
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.