While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes For Gastritis
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Gastritis
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Gastritis
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Gastritis
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes For Gastritis
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes For Gastritis
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes For Gastritis
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Gastritis
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.