Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes For Flatulence
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes For Flatulence
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Flatulence
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Flatulence
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes For Flatulence
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Flatulence
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes For Flatulence
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Flatulence
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.