Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.