Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs With Pancreatitis
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Dogs With Pancreatitis
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs With Pancreatitis
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs With Pancreatitis
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs With Pancreatitis
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs With Pancreatitis
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs With Pancreatitis
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Dogs With Pancreatitis
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.