The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs Side Effects
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes For Dogs Side Effects
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs Side Effects
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs Side Effects
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs Side Effects
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs Side Effects
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes For Dogs Side Effects
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Dogs Side Effects
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.