Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can survive with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes For Diarrhea
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Diarrhea
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Diarrhea
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Diarrhea
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes For Diarrhea
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes For Diarrhea
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes For Diarrhea
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Diarrhea
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.