Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Diabetes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Diabetes
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Diabetes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Diabetes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes For Diabetes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Diabetes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes For Diabetes
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes For Diabetes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.