The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.