The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Celiac
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Celiac
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Celiac
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Celiac
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes For Celiac
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Celiac
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes For Celiac
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes For Celiac
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.