Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Pancreatitis
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Pancreatitis
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Pancreatitis
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Pancreatitis
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Pancreatitis
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Pancreatitis
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Pancreatitis
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Pancreatitis
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.