The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Ibd
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Ibd
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Ibd
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Ibd
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Ibd
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Ibd
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Ibd
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes For Cats With Ibd
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.