While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes For Carbohydrates
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Carbohydrates
When we take in food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Carbohydrates
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Carbohydrates
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes For Carbohydrates
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Carbohydrates
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes For Carbohydrates
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes For Carbohydrates
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.