Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes For Allergies
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Allergies
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Allergies
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Allergies
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes For Allergies
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes For Allergies
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes For Allergies
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes For Allergies
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.