While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Food
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Food
When we take in food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Food
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Food
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Food
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Food
Another thing to note is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Food
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Food
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.