Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Experiment
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Experiment
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Experiment
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Experiment
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Experiment
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Experiment
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Experiment
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Experiment
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.