While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Except Which
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Except Which
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Except Which
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Except Which
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Except Which
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Except Which
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Except Which
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Except Which
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.