Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Examples
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Examples
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Examples
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Examples
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Examples
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Examples
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Examples
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Examples
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.