The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Exam Questions
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Exam Questions
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Exam Questions
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Exam Questions
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Exam Questions
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Exam Questions
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Exam Questions
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Exam Questions
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.