The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Everyday
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Everyday
When we eat food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Everyday
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Everyday
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Everyday
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Everyday
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Everyday
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Everyday
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.