Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Estrogen
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Estrogen
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Estrogen
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Estrogen
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Estrogen
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Estrogen
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Estrogen
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Estrogen
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.