While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Epi
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Epi
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Epi
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Epi
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Epi
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Epi
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Epi
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Epi
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.