Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Energy
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Energy
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Energy
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Energy
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Energy
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Energy
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Energy
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Energy
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.