Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes En
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes En
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes En
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes En
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes En
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes En
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes En
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes En
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.